Thursday, September 26, 2013

Zion's 1st Day of Mommy & Me

I had the distinct privilege yesterday of taking Zion to his first mommy and me class. He was 1 week old when I started this class with Eden. I remember thinking how big Eden was at the time. I remember feeling like it would be ages before Zion was old enough for the class. Now Zion is in this same class and he still seems so small to me. Granted he is as young as you can be and still take the class but I guess I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we are already here. In any case, I have been looking forward to this for weeks and the first day met my every expectation of how it would go for him. 

First day of school picture time! At first he tried to play Eden's (I refuse to take a picture) game, but that didn't last long.
Eden stepping in to be a good example for Zi and show hime how to take a good picture.
And that's all it took...
Showing his friend Quinn (who's sister was in Eden's class) the rolly-polly he found...

Zion and Kate, who's brother was also in the class with Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment