Tuesday, September 24, 2013

1st Day of Preschool

It's hard to believe this was already a couple of weeks ago. So traumatic and frightening for my sensitive soul of a child. It was so sad on so many levels - one of which was the fact that she had been looking forward to going all week - excitedly talking about starting preschool during our whole camping trip. She went reluctantly and once we got there she clung to Jon and I screaming and crying. The good news is that this only lasted for two days. Since then she seems more and more excited to go and walks right into her classroom with little hesitation. I have to admit that I miss her already. And since she is not altogether forthcoming about the goings on of each day I really do feel like I am missing out on a major portion of her life. Maybe it's not that I am missing out but there is a portion of her life that is a mystery to me now. It reminds me to pull her a little closer to me in the moments that I can...



No comments:

Post a Comment