Saturday, June 22, 2013

Eden's Photos

Yesterday G'pa Lew asked me if Eden had been taking any pictures lately. In truth she hasn't been taking as many pictures lately but it prompted me to put the pictures she has taken on the computer. What I found was a treasury of pictures dating all the way back to Christmas time.



Baja 2/13
Dad cleaning the garage

G'Pa Lew's Visit



Talking to G'Ma Annie on Skype


Eden Shadows


Footprints in Joshua Tree 

Self portrait of Eden feet (using the timer)



Mom climbing
Swinging!




Morning Light
Using the timer 
Not sure how she got this one but I love it! 
Gearing up to climb


These were taken yesterday at the school. 



This one is a ZION pic!! He was throwing a FIT about Eden having the camera so finally we let him take a couple and this is what he got! Better pic than I have ever taken of Eden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment