Friday, June 21, 2013

May Datenight

I've been meaning to make a post about this date Jon took me on back in May, but I just fell into a black hole over the past month in the midst of Jon's studying that this post sort of fell to the wayside. Anyway, Jon took me to see Ben Harper at the Blues Festival in Dana Point. It was a belated birthday present, and it was just incredible to see him preform in person. Somehow we were even able to sneak up to the stage for the final songs. Ben Harper is my favorite artist of all time. The lyrics to his songs resonate with my soul and I am so grateful to Jon for getting me out to see him in the midst of what was a very stressful and busy time for him and at such a great venue so close to home. It was a night I will never forget!






No comments:

Post a Comment