Friday, June 21, 2013

Cardiff State Beach

Earlier this week we met Mimmi and Tracy's kids down at Cardiff State Beach. I don't have words to describe how awesome this beach is for the kids. Eden and Tara can't stop talking about how fun it was, both begging to go back. Zion and Eden probably played in the water for 4 hours straight. Zion on his boogie and Eden on the surfboard or simply swimming. Can't wait to get back down there with these kids!

Here is a video of Eden surfing a teeny tiny wave at Cardiff. Eden is getting more and more comfortable with surfing, and Cardiff has the best set-up for the kids to surf. While I was talking to my Dad on the phone this afternoon, he told me to tell Eden how impressed he was with her surfing, to which Eden replied: "Mommy, you know why I'm so good at surfing? Because I like it a lot."







No comments:

Post a Comment