Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day!

We had such a nice day yesterday. Jon came home from work in the morning and we had his family over for an amazing breakfast. The kids always have so much fun with their cousins! There is always so much going on that I have a hard time really getting in there and taking pictures, so all these pics (except for the first one) are courtesy of Tracy. Thank you Tracy!








In the afternoon we drove out to Temecula to see my Dad. It's so neat for me to see Eden develop relationships with each of her cousins. She and Easton have such a different relationship than she and Tara, or she and Max or Ben. It's really beautiful to see them all grow and to see them grow up together.

Sadly I didn't get any great pictures of the kids with my Dad this father's day, but I must say that I have been so fortunate to grow up with such an incredibly loving and supportive father. To this day I seek him for wisdom and advice in all aspects of life. My life is rich because of him and I am so grateful for each moment we get to spend with him. Not to mention what an amazingly tender-hearted and loving Grandfather he is. What a joy to see my parents in this role!


Me: "Eden put your arms around Easton." Me again: "No not quite like that."
They thought that was pretty funny...

I think it's so funny how big they feel around their babies. You can kind of get a glimpse of that from this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment