Monday, October 12, 2015

Zi & Kate

With Eden starting school this fall, I could tell that Zion was feeling a little left out - if not even feeling slightly neglected. I wanted to do something really special for him so one day I picked up one of his favorite friends and took he and her to the movies. We saw Peter Pan, a movie we could have never watched with Eden (too scary). Zion and I watched the preview and he promised me that he wouldn't be scared, but while we were watching the movie he did get scared and started crying. His little buddy Kate looked over at him and said "What dude - you scared or something?' We proceeded to pawned the rest of the afternoon with Kate. Zi was in heaven. It was just the special day he needed. 

Even after spending the whole day together they were still loving on each other when it was time to pick the big kids up from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment