Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hennings Ramp

Our friends have this ramp in a warehouse in town and every once in a while they invite us over for an evening skate sash. These are literally the funnest people that I have ever met. Every time we end up over here it is such a party. I don't think I have any pictures but during one of these jams they turned off the lights, got out the disco ball, turned the music up and the kids had a full on dance party on the ramp. I've never seen Eden get so into it. It was seriously so good for her and so refreshing for me to watch. Once again I find myself feeling so grateful to have people like these in our lives, and I find just one more reason to really love this little town.  

Eden and Phoebe watching Phoebe's daddy shred. I love their faces in these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment