Saturday, October 24, 2015

Eden Fall Soccer

Eden looked forward to playing soccer all year long. In fact, she asked if she could play winter and spring last year and we said no, because we wanted her to keep her joy for it and not get burnt out. I'm happy with the choice that we made because when she started this year she was so excited that she played the game with the entirety of herself - also playing the whole time with a beaming smile. I'm not much into organized sports, but there are few things that bring me greater joy than watching this child play this sport that she loves so much. She seems to be pretty naturally gifted at it and truly plays it with unmatched intensity and joy. Now I find that I can not wait till it's soccer season once again.

Eden also had the BEST team ever this year with most of the girls being in first grade at Las Palmas - they all took Eden under their wing and still always greet her warmly at school when they see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment