Saturday, October 24, 2015

Outrigger an Surf at SanO

I can't remember if I have put pics of this outrigger up on here before or not. It is our friend's boat. Handcrafted by father and son in law. It's a really special boat that the kids love to take rides on. Actually I don't think Eden has ever ridden on it. She's just not super interested in it for some reason. But Zion loves it - I think he especially loves all the camaraderie it inspires. 


For the longest time Eden had a block in her mind about surfing at SanO. I'm not sure if it's just because it is so far out, or if it's because of all the rocks or what, but we have slowly been trying to encourage her to surf at SanO more and more. And she is slowly coming to realize that it is a really fun wave that is just right for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment