Tuesday, June 16, 2015

While the Grils Were Away the Boys Played

I felt pretty bad about leaving Zi out of our wedding/glass beach trip. Zi picked up on that guilt and played off of it for a long while, which of course made me feel worse and on and on that cycle continued. Then I looked at the pics of him from while we were away and realized that he really had the time of his life and I had nothing to feel guilty about at all!

We left right when all the red crabs were washing up onto the beaches.  I can only imagine Zion's joy at first discovering these guys.
Beach day with some of his best friends. My good friend Steph took all of these beautiful pictures at the beach.
Steph's kids Bodhi and Satya
Bodhi and Hazel
What I would give for an ear piece into this conversation
Boat ride with Dad and Popi...and he tried to make me feel bad. Ya Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment