Friday, June 12, 2015

Last Day of Preschool!

Eden had her last day of Preschool ever! While I'm sad about all the connotations that this brings, I am relieved to be done with this chapter of her life. Feeling more and more like it is time. She is ready and so am I. 

Eden caught a butterfly in our garden on the last day of school - that has to be a good omen right?
I used the last day of preschool as an excuse to finally buy Eden the right sized board. She had been using Jon's for the past couple of months now and borrowing one of Shane's each time she went in for a lesson. I tried to talk her into a boy board (which were significantly cheaper) but she held out for a girl board and I don't blame her. I get that I am spoiling her, but it also just felt like time. It was killing me to watch her try to move Jon's big old board around with her little body.

No comments:

Post a Comment