Friday, November 14, 2014

Little People Friends

I love all of the little friends our kids have. It's been really fun to see relationships blossom with these kids - some of whom they've known since they were babies. I'm nervous for the school age years. I'm nervous for that moment in time when I have very little to no control over who they do and don't hang out with. For now I am grateful for their little circle for all the love and joy they bring to each of us. I don't have pics of all the friends but I am gonna try to makes these kind of posts more of a routine thing. I think it will be fun to look back on these throughout the years. 

Neighbor friends that we all adore!

These kids are the kids of someone Jon grew up with and now works with. It's been fun to spend time with them and their kids and see the kids' relationships blossom. This is such a great family!


These girls are from Eden's preschool. She started school with them last year and continued school with two out of the three. 
Eden's closest friend at school right now. From what I hear she is as serious about soccer as Eden is.
This guy is Ben. We met him at Eden's mommy & me class when he and Eden were two. She has always held a special place in her heart for Ben (who has been in her preschool class for the past two years as well). But Ben, being the younger brother of a brother, never really found interest in hanging out with girls. So when we finally pinned him down for this play date Eden was thrilled! And ironically enough it strikes me that her room seems extremely girly in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment