Monday, November 3, 2014

Firehouse/Pumpkin Patch Field Trip with Cousins

It seems like every time I post something these days it's always from a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what it is about the home routine but I find myself being swallowed up in it. There are so many things I have been wanting to post but I can hardly find time to sift through the pictures and when I finally do it's always from weeks ago. But all that means is there is way too much other fun stuff to do here than be bothered with blogging and for that I am grateful. 

These pics, from a couple of weeks ago, are from another really fun day in Irvine; this time with cousins - visiting Jon at the station and going to the pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun at the pumpkin patch that I promised we would return with Jon....we did not return. They totally called me on it yesterday. I feel like I straight up lied to them and apologized profusely. Parenting is hard and there is no one better in the world at showing you the mirror of yourself than kids. I am so incredibly thankful for them, for all that they inspire in me and for constantly bringing me to my knees in prayer.

Station 6 Irvine

 Tanaka Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment