Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother's Day

With Father's Day rapidly approaching, I wanted to post some of these sweet pictures from Mother's Day. We had such a nice weekend celebrating Jon's mom and my mom. It's always so much fun when all of the cousins are together each with their unique and beautiful dynamic. 

I wish I would have taken a better pic of this frame that Eden made for Mimmi. She made it without any help from me, I was so proud of her and of how beautifully it turned out. 

She also made my mom a frame which I thought was lovely too.  I wish I would have gotten a picture.... 
Oh my gosh - these two! I can't speak for Grayden but Zi is obsessed with this guy!
My mom and I took the three bigger kids to the pool in the afternoon. I had fun trying to get a few under water shots of the kids with my phone.
Zi got a little "ouchie" at the pool. As soon as he got back to the house Grampy set about pampering him and making it all better. He took such good care of him. In no time Zi had forgotten about the whole thing.

These two make being a mom so much fun. I can't believe how blessed I am to be with these two beautiful souls everyday. Moments like the one below are the most magical moments of all. Who am I to be privy to all of that LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment