Monday, June 16, 2014

Becoming Official

On instagram I follow just about every NatGeo photographer that I know of, therefore with the onslot of these beautiful photos filling my eyes and mind daily, taking me to far off lands with people so full of life and rich with culture, I have begun to really feel as if I missed my calling in life. What was I thinking all those years ago? Why did the thought of being a National Geographic Photographer never even cross my mind? These are my latest thoughts which I bemoan to just about anyone who will lend me an ear. And in the midst of these feelings I have begun to enjoy work as an NP more than ever. As the kids get older I am longing for more regular office hours. I have gotten tastes of it here and there and have really enjoyed those weeks where I had back to back shifts and felt that I could be more thorough and do more follow-up on my patients. Then I got a text from a friend last week who said she saw this for the first time while walking past our office. I have been with this urgent care for 7 years now, and finally I am official. It feels like perfect timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment