Friday, January 24, 2014

Zion Fish 2 & 4 mo

Zion is very much like a puppy. If you don't run him, he will find something to destroy. If there is a button he will have to push it. If there are walls and anything resembling ink near by he will try to draw on them if you don't watch closely enough. He is a handful in every sense of the word. He is also such an incredible joy. Right now he is in this phase where he runs up to anyone who may care to listen and emphatically explains to them that "Jesus is in my heart....because the Bible tells me so." He also frequently breaks into song. His two favorites being the ABC song and Jesus loves me. One of my personal favorites.."Mommy, you know what?" "What Zion?" And it is always one of three: "I love you... Jesus in my heart... or the Bible told me so." Lately whenever we put him in timeout, he will return a few minutes later and say: "I'm good now mommy, I'm good." I potty trained him earlier in the month and he is so incredibly earnest about this new ability/task that at first he was up four times a night to pee. Now it's down to one or two but holy moly I am hoping to sleep again someday.

He is fierce like a Lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment