Monday, January 6, 2014

Boat Ride Sunday

We got to go on another boat ride on Sunday. Jon is having some trouble with one of the motors not starting, but otherwise the boat ran really well. We spent more time on the water this time and were able to see a lot of sea life. It was really special, especially for both the kids. Everyone was thrilled about all of it, but the dolphins in particular were amazing and Zion was especially thrilled to see them racing us at the bow of the boat, his pure joy and emotion in response to it is something I will never forget.

The whales did not let us get very close but we were still thrilled to have found them and watch them breach up and down in the water.
A pod of seals

Eden was thrilled to have Mimmi and Popi join us and was especially thrilled to have all the extra special attention from Mimmi
This is what I get lately when I try to take a pic of Eden
And this... 
This guy however still lets me do whatever I want.

2 comments:

  1. that is so cool!!! how amazing I would love to see sealife up close like that. on another note, I got those bunny pants for vera, but ended up returning as we had plenty of gifts. they are so cute!! I feel bad now : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! They could have been matching! That would have been so fun! And that kitty shirt you got for Edie that is your favorite and she dislikes....Eden begged me to buy her that same shirt for months but I never did and when I saw your bday post I felt bad. When you guys come into town again we will have to make jon take us all on a boat ride. I can't wait!

      Delete