Friday, January 3, 2014

Potty Training Zi

A few days ago I somewhat abruptly decided I was ready to potty train Zi. He has been begging me to do it for several months, I keep putting him off, telling him I was not ready and the time was not right; but I guess I finally decided it was a decent time to do it. Despite all of his begging to train and apparent readiness, the potty training started out pretty rough. The first day was a nightmare which I found myself praying and apologizing my way out of. The next couple of days went much more smoothly. Below are some pics of a tender moment tonight depicting the way I will choose to remember this experience. (:


And these from last night in his "SUPER POOPER"!!! cape and mask. Thanks to Tracy for this get-up which was a real confidence booster! 


No comments:

Post a Comment