Sunday, January 18, 2015

Christmas Day

We had such a lovely Christmas this year. The kids were well (such a relief since I had been pretty sick in the days preceding Christmas, and all I didn't want for Christmas was a repeat of last year). The spirit and magic were real to both the kids. They were both up with the sun dragging me out of bed. Zi was literally tugging on my pajamas screaming "Santa CAME! Santa CAME! Mom come see!!!" It was wonderful and beautiful and everything it should be. We were also lucky to have Jon with us and to be able to spend time with his family and mine. 

Walla Christmas

Sampson Christmas

Easton's face in these just cracks me up. He was having the time of his life bombing that hill.
Eden's become quite the little skater these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment