Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Back at the Gym

Our local little climbing gym has become more and more of a staple for me these days. With our free passes we have been able to bring other mommies and all their kids. That is always a little hectic but it's really fun to share the experience with our friends. Climbing is kind of a social activity. Often I am bored climbing by myself. But my constant recruiting is really a futile process. Most people just don't really enjoy it. I will tell you one somebody that truly enjoys it though - Eden's little buddy Merek. He loves it and he is pretty fun to climb with! Always trying to push himself and get on harder routes. 

This is a pic Zi took of me on one of our solitary gym mornings.
Eden and Merek trying to show Merek's mom which way to go.


I think Zi took this pic as well?

I love these pics of Zi climbing in his unplugged headphones - just rocking out to the beat in his own head. Seriously I am so in love with this child.



No comments:

Post a Comment