Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Visiting Nanny

It's been a while since we have all visited Nanny together, and I have missed out on a few of the most recent visits due to work. It's always such a treat to go down and see her. I think Eden was so excited the night before that she just did not sleep, I'm glad she enjoys it so much and I hope that it will be one of those magical childhood things that she always remembers.

Looking through Nanny's photo book.
Eden was determined to bring these fairy wings on the trip. It was so fun to see her wearing them all over the park - such an out of character moment for her, that I was just soaking up.
The kids and I read Peter Pan over the past couple of days. I can not look at this picture without thinking of that book, and I love that it is Eden with the mischievous look on her face for once instead of Zion.
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment