Sunday, April 27, 2014

iPhone Out-takes

 I unloaded a bunch of pics off my iPhone the other day and came across a few of these gems.

Eden recharging with Klamath

Naps

For a while, Zion kind of dropped his naps, then all of a sudden he started picking them up again, and before I was acclimated to this new routine he would nap wherever he could - here he is napping throughout our entire costco visit then for at least 40 minutes once we got home.

Eden thought it was pretty hilarious!

Sibling Love 

 Chores

Sharing Treats

Harbor Days

On cooler days we enjoy riding our bikes around the harbor. It normally entails getting ice cream for the kids and all of the luxuries that truly spoil a child. In general it's a pretty wonderful way to pass an afternoon.



This is someone we affectionately refer to as "the bird guy". I'm ashamed to admit that I don't even know his name. He is this wonderful soul who has a bunch of birds as pets and he brings them down to the harbor for socialization and fresh air. He is wonderful with the kids, always encouraging them to pet and hold his birds. I think he is captivating and would enjoy a documentary of his daily life.


Whenever we are at the harbor we try to take Klamath for a swim off the launch ramp docks.
This pic is from baby beach. It seems as if every time we are here the firemen are also here doing their work-out and every time Zion elicits their attention somehow. This time he had the Captain helping him rinse off his boogie. I don't even think this guy knew that Zi was Jon's son.

This pic was taken shortly after Zi got into it with one of the pots in our house - I ended up removing his skin from the pot ): Zi has had a pretty bad run these days of tumbles and bumps. I'm hoping it comes to an end quickly.

Eden and I at her pre-school pancake breakfast.

These are the veggies that time forgot..they had been neglected to grow since being planted last spring /: Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment