Friday, April 4, 2014

Baby Drew

The kids & I got to meet baby Drew yesterday, Kara's second baby, Paige the big sis will be two in June. It was really nice to spend some quality time with Kara and her girls. Paige is adorable and spunky, she actually reminds me of Zi a little bit. Eden and Zi loved seeing baby Drew, both the kids are pretty enamored by babies. I have often expressed my guilt over not having a third mainly because I know they would enjoy it so much (or they think they would at least). 

Drew and Joanne (Tony's mom). She is such a treasure to Kara and Tony and you can clearly see how much she treasures them. It is always such a gift to be around her. 
I kind of told the kids that I didn't want them getting too close to the baby because I didn't want their toddler germs anywhere near her. Here they are sneaking some peaks.
Both wondering if they are in trouble.
I love this, of Kara being super-mom - singlehanded entertaining all four of them likes its nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment