Thursday, October 2, 2014

Eden 1st Soccer Game

Eden started soccer again. This year she has a designated team and plays actual games. Like all things she is doing these days - she absolutely loves it and puts her whole heart into each and every game. There are also many pop up practices during the week to prep that consist of her and zi running around the driveway with the ball. At her first game she scored two goals and blocked a goal. Jon and I missed her second game (we both feel really bad about this and hope to never allow it to happen again), but I was so impressed with her attitude about it. When I asked her who was at her game, she very matter of factly said in passing "Just Mimmi. But that's ok, sometimes things just don't go your way." These words are seared into my brain, however this attitude and grace is just one facet of Eden being five that I can not wait to explore more in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment