Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wild Animal Park

We had an unbelievably good time at the Wild Animal Park today with Jon's family! All of the animals were incredible and all of the kids got along super well. I will say that Eden was a bit off today, but I think she was just feeling super worn out. Sometimes all she needs is a quiet day at home, to color and just chill out, but the poor child has a hard time getting days like that from us...and for her sake I am ashamed of myself. Zion however was able to get a pretty good nap in on the drive there, so he was thrilled the entire time, as you will see from the pics. He and Ben were too much today, as you will also see from the pics. I see trouble in our future from those two....








About the middle of our day we walked by this, it was such a perfect break from the heat!




Pure joy














We got so lucky to hold a butterfly today and I was so excited to get these pics, but as it turned out my camera was on TV mode! /: What is TV mode anyway? All I know is it makes everything black. I tried to lighten these as much as I could.

Thanks Tracy for these pics!
TV mode /:




No comments:

Post a Comment