Friday, April 12, 2013

Grayden Andrew Clark

Historically I have not been much of a brand new baby person, unless it is my own. But now that I know I will likely never have another, the magic of a brand new life if fully manifested to me in ways it has not been before. Yesterday we got to spend a little time with Jenny's brand new baby Grayden. He was born on April 9th - 7 lbs, 12.5 oz, 19.5 inches. We had our visit with him in two parts because when we initially got to the hospital Easton had already been there for a while and was ready for lunch (and play). So we went to an awesome restaurant with a little play set in its midst and then returned to the hospital for some quiet time with just my kids and I with Jen, Terrik, and Grayden. When we returned that second time Zion was so cute with the baby. All he wanted to do was snuggle and love on Grayden. Meanwhile, Eden (all the wiser) wanted very little to do with the baby (knowing full well how much trouble those babies can be). It was too funny to see the dynamic.





Three troublemakers in one tiny room..
When we got to the hospital the room was super full so my Dad went out to wait in the waiting room. As soon as Zion saw him he made a beeline for him. He loves his Grampy like nothing else!

PLAYTIME!

 






Oh this boy with his Grampy....





I thought these group pics of my parents with their Grandkids (minus Grayden) were so so cute that I couldn't decide which one I liked the best...(I LOVE all the random funny faces)







A Quiet Time with Baby Grayden 

Jen was looking fantastic! Hard to believe she had a major surgery just a couple of days before!



Zion begins his constant barrage of kisses..









Zi goin in for a snuggle



The little clay Angry Bird figure that Easton made for his brother.
Zion was thrilled to try to hold Grayden and really did not want to let him go.


Last farewell kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment