Monday, April 1, 2013

Photo-journaling

I know I put an obscene amount of photos on this blog, but for us that is what we use it for, simply a photo-journal of our kids' life. These pictures were taken today, and they represent a typical family day around the house and town.

Jon & Zi watching the Bells surf contest on the computer
Eden teaching Zion some bad tricks 
Here is one of those "bad" Eden tricks Zi picked up today *jumping off the table





Heading downtown
With MANY stops along the way 



I take pics like this in honor of G'pa Lew 

Zi is OVER the stroller these days
Zi ran into his friend Gavin at the park (:

Zi's expression after seeing kite strings on the swing set
Yelling frantically "KITE"!

Eden uses her heals to brake on the wheel

2 comments:

  1. haha I love the one of Eden sitting on the curb with her head in her hands! so cute :) You will be glad you posted "obscene" amounts of photos!! I am only worried that blogger will crash someday.. I just can't imagine spending what it would take to print out our blog. What do you think about all that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, right now I can't comprehend having a printed version of the blog, not sure why but I can't. But in 20 years I'm sure I would give anything for a printed version. Have you ever seen a printed version?

    ReplyDelete