Monday, March 11, 2013

Unbelievable LOVE

I can't believe the love these two have for each other. Sure they have their moments but at this point in their lives their moments of conflict are far fewer and further between than the constance of their love. And I CHERISH it. I hold my breath and wait for the wind of growth to change it and pray that they continue to grow closer in love as the days and years pass. They are a team these days and I hope that is how it will always be.


 









Down at the school last week, the high schoolers were playing a soccer game. These two were mesmerized, I could hardly pull them away. Eden kept asking me to take her down there, when I said I would not she started yelling down to the field trying to get someone to help her down there. Silly kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment