Saturday, March 30, 2013

Vista Hermosa Springtacular

For the first time since Eden was born, I was not working during the San Clemente Easter Egg Hunt. For some reason it always seemed like a pretty big deal to me...like this big thing that I was missing out on. Therefore, I was really looking forward to it this year. But as anything is that you hype in your head it was something of a disappointment. There were just soooo many people there...more than I had anticipated, which always gives me some pause...I just feel like one of my babies could so easily get swallowed up in such an enormous crowd. My babies must have felt the same discomfort, because as soon as I put Zion down, they locked hands and would not let go. When it was all said and done, Eden got about four eggs and Zion got about three, Eden was a bit disappointed but forgot about her disappointment almost immediately after we rendezvoused with her cousins. Cousins definitely have a way of making everything ok.







No more eggs \; 




When I went to get my stroller, I turned around and these three were standing there just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment