Monday, March 25, 2013

Regular Day Magic

We go on more than our fair share of adventures. Each adventure is filled with more magic than one lifetime deserves {perhaps}, but I am learning to really embrace and appreciate the magic of our regular day. Filled with so much love, tenderness, and growth; I do not deserve the abundance of these blessings. Thank you God for all that we have.

Early morning breakfast/play


Chugga, chugga, choo-choo!!

Easter Today at Mommy & Me

Eden & Elli at Mommy & Me Preschool (Elli's daddy also works for OCFA and played soccer with Jon growing up, but we don't really see them outside of preschool cause they live in HB /:) 
I feel like Eden is at such an awkward stage of development. She seems like she is getting so much older in thought and speech, but then I have these moments where I look at her and realize just how small she still is. 



Playing with Bubbles while I cooked Dinner

"Take a picture of my bubbles mom!" (so excited that she *finally* wants me to take a picture of her)


Zion in heaven!




 Occupying themselves IN my laundry pile while I fold.

Eden has come into a very special age wherein she really enjoys reading to Zion. Often she will just make up the story as she goes, which somehow makes it all the more special to me. I am obsessed with these moments (almost regretting even picking up the camera, but wanting to capture the moment forever).






No comments:

Post a Comment