Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Botanical Gardens with Grampy & Grammy

My parents met us down at the botanical gardens today. Every time we go there we have so much fun and I feel like we {I} have such a hard time leaving. It was so special to share this place with my parents today, and I think they had fun too. It's funny because there is really not much there {at the closest children's area anyway} but Eden could just play and play there all day. I think it has to do with the setting and the serenity it provides. On another note, Eden was really looking forward to seeing her friend Aga, but when we got there, Aga had an eye missing /: Eden was a bit taken aback, and acted a bit afraid, such a bummer on so many levels.

Zi was super into the train this time, here he is climbing to try to get a better look.
Zi would likely be walking/running by now if this didn't happen every time he took two steps. 





Meet Bunny
Poor sweet Aga....
Eden named her "the cupcake lady"

SCHOOLYARD ROMP

Once we got home and after naps, we headed over to the school to let Klamath run around. We are so lucky to be able to utilize this space to just run free.

I am obsessed with these two!


"Zion how big are you?"

"So big!"

Zi does a one-handed so big, its pretty cute.
Earlier in the afternoon Eden asked if I thought she and Klamath looked alike. I think it has to do with the fact that everyone comments on how alike she and Zion look. I told her klamath was her brother so of course they looked very alike.

EDEN PICS

Here are a couple more Eden pics. She sneaks the camera, so when I downloaded the pics on the computer tonight I was shocked to see these. Especially the one of Zi. I thought it was such a good picture of him but I didn't remember taking it, then I realized it was Eden who took it. 

I don't even know what is going on here, but for some reason I'm into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment