Monday, September 24, 2012

Beach Day Boogie

We have had such beautiful weather here all summer that I can't help feeling like we live in Hawaii. I can't remember a summer with such consistently warm air and water. We have spent almost every day at the beach, and I am starting to wonder what the kids and I will do with our time once the weather finally cools down.

Eden has gotten pretty into boogie boarding this summer. And every time we take her out Zi throws a fit, gesturing to the boogie indicating he would like to go out too. So we have taken him out a few times, but I have to admit it is a little scary for me and I am appalled at myself for not having him in a life vest in these. I would have never let this happen with Eden. I don't even know what to say except he has to wear a life vest from now on... 



Watermelon is to Zi as blueberries are to Eden
"I want to boogie!!"


Our semi-controlled chaos



No comments:

Post a Comment