Monday, September 24, 2012

Back To School

Eden and I went back to Mommy & Me preschool today. Part of me feels guilty about keeping her out of regular preschool this year but there is a bigger part of me that believes nothing is more important than these lazy days we are able to spend at home together with no real schedule to keep. All too soon we will all be subject to the constraints of school routine, and I think the longer we can put that off, the better. That being said Eden loved school and spent most of the night tonight entertaining Zion with songs from circle time which continues to be her favorite part of preschool. And despite how much fun she was having, about midway through Eden said: "Mommy, I want to go home to play with Zion." 

This is my classic grumpy 3 y/o Eden pose
This one is so much more like it. Once we got to school she was so excited she couldn't help but smile for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment