Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sewing Class with Grammy

Eden had so much fun during this sewing class with Grammy that she asked me every day 10 times a day (for perhaps an entire month) if she could sew again. Everyday she wanted to sew and everyday I turned her down. I can not tell you how badly I feel for this. Like such a failure as a mom and a human being. It's such a simple request that I just kept refusing until she dared not ask again. /: It's just one of those things that I don't really get. It's kind of daunting to me. In fact she seemed to understand it so much better than myself. Looking at these picture though I can't help but feel like I owe it to her to at least try to figure it out so perhaps it will be a resolution to do it at least five more times in 2016... may God be with us (truly).




No comments:

Post a Comment