Friday, September 4, 2015

More Magic Time with Zi

A week before school started this year, I called Zion's preschool in a panic asking if I could pull him from the 3 day program and move him over to the 2 day program. There were several factors behind this decision, one of which was the fact that I wanted a little extra time with him before I lost him to school forever. I've gone back and forth regarding this decision whether I feel it was perfect for him or not, but looking back on all these pics I can see that it's one of the best decisions of my life. Sure there is a lot of errands and down time that he would prefer to not be a part of but there is also endless days of THIS. These are the days that I will cherish for all of my life. I'm pretty sure we sat in the parking lot on this day for the better part of an hour while he counted bugs. I'm so thankful that we were able to take that hour to count bugs and I pray for many more days like that in the coming months because real life just moves way too fast. And I can't help but wish we could stay in this toddler bubble forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment