Thursday, September 25, 2014

Zion's 3rd Birthday

I am finally getting around to posting these pics from Zion's 3rd Birthday on September 6th. We had a quiet morning of watching Winnie the Poo while Jon went surfing first thing in the morning. Zion still tells me about this with so much pride (watching cartoons at home is a rare treat for these two). Altogether it was a nice and pretty quiet day celebrating this special little soul. I feel so lucky to be his mamma and am so grateful for the love that he showers upon me and the lessons I learn from him daily. I still want to write more on who Zi and Eden are at 3 and 5 but will do that in a later post. 

Eating cake batter watching Winnie the Poo
I recently got this book for Zi and we had just recently read it which made watching the movie even more meaningful for him.
These sticks were meant to stack into a tree with birds sitting on the branches - it was fun to see what they chose to do with it instead.
It was really special to have Nanny over for Zion's bday with the fam. The kids really do flock to her and she is such a great sport with each one of them even though she struggles to remember who we all are. 
The men talking shop
Playing 'tug of war' in the grass

No comments:

Post a Comment