Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Out to Sea

Tonight as I was going through the pictures from our last trip to Catalina, and reflecting on our many blessings, I came across these pics from several weeks back. These were from a failed deep sea fishing trip; wherein all members of our crew (Jon excluded) became immeasurably sea sick (for the first time ever on our boat), and we had several bites of tuna but didn't catch anything. Ever since then any time Zion is feeling a little under the weather he explains to us that he is feeling "sea sick". Even if he has not been on the boat for days and weeks. It's actually one of the cutest things I have ever encountered. More to the point I love these pics from that trip taken with my iPhone. Even though the ocean was rough that day, it was beautiful and mysterious - luring me (even in my sickened state) out to deeper waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment