Friday, May 31, 2013

Zion

In less than a weeks time Zion will be 21 months. He has grown up incredibly fast and already I am mourning the loss of my last baby. We are really loving getting to know this precocious, fierce, strong, and loving soul. Everywhere we go, people seem to fall over in the street over his captivating personality and charm. Jon and I find ourselves making exceptions to his cuteness by telling strangers "Ya but if you had to live with him..."or "if you only knew..." I am horrified that I have made these remarks and plan to make a concerted effort in the future to never say such things again. He is a delightful and engaging boy and I feel so blessed that I get to be with him every day. All of his antics and all of his young baby whit is on display for me always. What an incredible joy you are Zion. Don't ever let your parents downplay you. We appreciate you and all of your charm we really do, and we are so sorry in advance if we get a little overwhelmed at times. We love you always and deeply.

And how cute are those freckles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment