Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mom's Day

I was lucky growing up...my mom was always this super-hero in my mind. She did everything and gave everything for us; now that I have my own kids I hope that I can be half the mom she is to me. This was the first year that I was really showered by my child with love on mother's day and words can not describe how wonderful it felt to be loved and appreciated by this little soul that I adore beyond measure. Eden made this for me yesterday (with the help of her cousin Tara - thank you Tara), I will cherish it for the rest of my life.






She also made me a flower at the beach (without an ounce of prompting, just out of nowhere)....


And dressed her brother up super fancy (but these were their Dr outfits)...



Me and my superhero, hands down one of my favorite people on the planet. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you have given and done for us, and most of all thank you for all of your constant love...


No comments:

Post a Comment