Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Strawberry Farm Field Trip

We went to the strawberry farm with Eden's school today and Eden chowed on Strawberries. I wasn't planning on blogging tonight but when I was going through the pictures from today and saw this sequence of Eden eating this strawberry I felt it was something that Jon could truly appreciate, and since he is at work for the next few days I thought he might like to wake up to this silly little girl on his phone in the morning. So here it is...






It's hard to get a pic of these two together, especially when we are out and about. But now that Zi is stable enough to sit on his own, it is getting easier. This pic isn't amazing but it is a pic of my two little loves together which is amazing to me.

Eden and one of her favorite friends - Arson

No comments:

Post a Comment