Saturday, March 10, 2012

Potty Training

I don't even know where to start. Long story short Eden is doing so great! I am blown away by her and how amazing she is doing with potty training! Unfortunately, as fate would have it, she became super sick on day one of this whole deal. Fever, cough, diarrhea...my heart is in pieces for her. But she may just be the toughest human being I have ever met. She has not had one accident with pee (in three days). We even went for a walk down to town yesterday, and at night if she has to pee she gets up and goes.(!?!) (My hero!) She has pooped on the potty twice, and has only had two poop involved accidents (yesterday) which also involved diarrhea, so I can't really blame her. You can see from the pics she is pretty droopy. The first two were taken today, and the others were day one. Zi, as you can see, is having a blast. There might be nothing he loves more than hanging out at the house, eating, playing, and sleeping all day. Even though he looks pretty good, I am starting to worry about him. His lungs are super rattly, and getting worse each day. This virus is a brutal one. I really have never seen Eden this sick for this many days. Hopefully it clears up soon because I can't wait to celebrate with my amazing girl! I am so so proud of her!!






No comments:

Post a Comment