Friday, March 16, 2012

Everyday Bits

Zion already sleeps with a stuffed animal. I know it is wrong in every way, and every night I sneak in and take it away before I go to bed, but it is just so sweet how he loves it already. This afternoon I went to wake him up from his nap and he was holding onto the tail. I tried to get a pic while he was sleeping but got this happy smiling baby instead.


Eden has been very busy the last couple of days making smoothies in the courtyard with bubbles, flowers and water. This activity literally keeps her entertained for hours.



Here she is talking about her smoothies. She is starting to talk so well, and it makes me kind of sad. I don't feel as if I have enough video of her talking, and I feel like it is merely a matter of moments before all the "baby" will fall out of her tones and inflections. Already that stuff is slipping away and I want to remember this stage of her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment