Friday, September 9, 2011

Zion Fisher Walla

Zion made his way into this world at 10:04 on Tues night. His arrival was everything that I had hoped and prayed for. He came very quickly, my contractions started around 5:00pm and were smooth and steady till he came out at 10:04. Jon was at work, so I think taking care of Eden and packing the car, and trying to arrange child care for Eden for the evening was a good distraction that made it all seem to go by even quicker. By the time I drove myself to the hospital at 8pm I was already 6cm. Jon works just down the street so he was able to come quickly and make it just in time for the big push.

Eden and Zion have already taken well to each other. Eden adores her baby brother. He was the first thing she asked for when she woke up the morning, which was very special. These pics are out of order, but I guess that is what happens when you are extremely sleep deprived.

Eden seems like a giant compared to Zion. Up until now she seemed so small.



Eden meeting Zion for the first time
Right after Zion was born. We were ecstatic!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations!!! good job, Megan, you are amazing!!! he is adorable and I just love the one of Eden holding him for the first time. I sent you an email earlier tonight and was kind of convinced by the end of it that you'd already had him :)

    ReplyDelete