Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Zion

Poor baby Zion has such a sensitive stomach. So far it seems even more sensitive than Edens - is that possible?? Because Eden was so sensitive to dairy, I have been off dairy since the moment Zion was born, but even still he is very gassy and spitty, he even appears to have actual reflux. Because of this he almost never sleeps laying down. More often than not, a few minutes after I lay him down on his back he starts burping and spitting and choking on his own spit, then he is crying and we have to start all over again to try to put him down. Therefore, during the day, many of his naps are spent in our bed propped with pillows and blankets. It is kind of a bummer at the present, but I know that soon enough we will look back on this phase and laugh. Here is baby Zi in his usual mode of sleep.


I'm super happy because I'm sitting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment