Saturday, May 23, 2015

Climbing Gym Out-takes

Pics from the climbing gym over the past couple of months. Poor Zi has to spend all too much time there. But next year, when he is at school, I will miss my constant gym companion. If we time it right, Zi and I often get the gym to ourselves for hours. One time the staff even let Klamath join us.


For Eden, the gym is still pretty novel. She especially loves to get anyone and everyone to join her. We have taken a couple of boys from her classroom and one of her best little girlfriends. It's fun to see her try to race her classmates up the wall. 


Eden captured this moment of Zi and I - he likes to sit on my feet and fly. The camera ran out of space for the flying pic but this one seems to capture the moment well enough. 
I love these pics of my parents and Zi. I love that they were so eager to come see the kids climb at the gym, and the kids were so delighted to show off for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment