Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This Week At The Beach

We go to the beach almost every day around here. I feel like my beach posts become redundant but this is our every day and each day/each trip has its magical moments. For this week (7/11-7/17) I thought I would post the highlights.

Baby Beach 

Eden just randomly started floating in the water last week while at baby beach. She was so relaxed and seemed to float forever. 

Lowers

Jon has been working pretty hard these days. Last friday he came home from work and was gonna try to take all of us down to lowers with him, but it didn't work out the way he intended so we just dropped him off and took our time getting there. It was a long trek but we had a lot of fun getting out of our easy street routine and exercising our muscles. Eden rode her bike and Zi his skateboard (which is actually Eden's), we were a bit of a mess heading down there but we made it.

Eden taking a breather.

Eden ate it (walking of all things) toward the very end on a rock in the dirt, she was kinda bummed.

San Onofre

The kids and I spent a couple of evenings here this week. I am always too afraid to venture to SanO during the summer because I don't want to wait in line and I don't like dealing with the parking. But the last few evenings down there have been amazing, and it has felt as if we have the whole place to ourselves.
Eden has enjoyed getting as close as she dares to the waves and holding her stance before they blast her.

Calafia/State Beach

I had the opportunity to work on Tues so Becky took the kids for me, and she and Tracy met for the morning at Calafia. The kids always have so much fun hanging out with their Mimi, Auntie, and cousins. I think it was a very special time for them to play and have fun without me, something they seem to be in desperate need of lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment