Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pajama Stroll

I adore my two kids. For better or worse they are my obsession. But by the time the evening comes they have effectively worn me out so completely that I can hardly function no less get them ready for bed with their teeth brushed. It is an extremely rare occasion that we three venture outside of this house past 6pm, but when we do we are rewarded with one of the sweetest times of day. Where all things are settling in, and as Eden mentioned tonight - "Even the crows are getting their pajamas on" {and getting ready for bed}. 

Zi insisted on walking all the way home from the school tonight. As we rounded the corner toward the hopscotch he started practicing his hopscotch technique for the first time ever.


In this video Zion is trying to make a goal with the ball and keeps telling us to "block it".









No comments:

Post a Comment