Friday, May 4, 2012

Top 5 Things that Make Zi Smile

I did a post like this for Eden when she was about Zi's age. A couple of months ago I came across it and was marveling over the diversity of things that made her smile. At the time I could only think of one thing that made Zi smile, and that was Eden. Even still she is number one on his list, but now I can think of other things too (sort of).

1. Eden
2. Daddy
3. Being Tickled
4. Peek a Boo
5. Chasing Eden or Klamath, but most particularly tagging Eden with his own hands - he is a big fan of that.

Just for good measure I think I should add the top five things that make Eden smile.

1. Daddy, especially Daddy Eden days (the days I go to work) she looks forward to the day all week
2. Water
3. Gardening
4. Riding her bike and scooting - she has lately been riding her bike &/or scooter all the way down to the school, all the way around the school and then home. It is an incredible thing, and she is incredibly proud of it.
5. Zion

No comments:

Post a Comment