Monday, February 27, 2012

Dr Play

Yesterday while Eden was "napping" she found a bag full of hand-me-downs in her closet that I had yet to sort (given to us before Christmas). I assumed they were clothes that were 2-3 sizes too big so I was taking my time in getting to them. Turns out it was a bag filled with goodies. When I went in her room to check on her she was surrounded by play dr equipment and was quite busy taking care of all of her dollies. When I asked her where all the stuff came from she said "I don't know, must be from Santa". Anyway, she is obsessed with her Dr toys, and loves using Zion as her patient. He is a very good sport, and she is actually very gentle, I have some cute video that I hope to upload at some point.

I love how intent her expression is in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment